Sunday, January 18, 2009

my schedule totally MESSY
let's see here
monday-chems tuition
tues-badminton/ganti duty for LPS
wed-Math tuition
thurs-PA tuition
Fri-Latihan Rumah+Duty LPS
Sat-Bio tuition

if,sat have replacement class,i gonna make my tuition on fri,and my duty have to be ganti/replace on the earlier tues..

upper six shud be everyday reach home earlier n study til midnight ma iszit?!
but i am not tat 'keong' , i nid extra tuition,to pump my confident in subjects..especially math.

chems,honestly,pn.tan tiu hang,is oledi more than enuff,but den,i have to ensure that A wont able to escape from my hand,everymonth have to pay extra RM100 for Pn.lee den..
friday,after PA tuition(replacement for thurs,due to FFK by sum1 and i stayed at skol til 4pm),reach taman jaya at 6.45pm,!! DAMN! (quote from kongsime which is copyrighted for him)
it's the traffic jam timing,due to CHS,LAsalle,Assunta finish skol!
while i was in the queve,i saw BUS A,a primary skol indian,wave to BUS B,his fren perhaps?
who know,his fren who in BUS B,SHowed his middle finger to the fella who in BUS A...i just smiled.why i did so?the society,is sicked.i hope i can do sumthing,contribute sumthing for my beloved malaysian (excluded government).

i nid a new sport shoe.no NIKE or ADIDAS,just POWER.support buatan malaysia mah!
i have to tell a lie here.
I LOVE MATHS

No comments: