Sunday, May 25, 2008

1st time tat i play blog eh!!


today is the second day of my holidays~so happy n damn tire right now...just finish refree-ing in TKD MSSD in Gombak~imagine,ytd was with X group went to szehunt's bufday party...lepak n giler til 12oclock,around 1am sleep n wake up at 5.30am....den,9am start refreeeeeee til 7pm... walau,i am not made of metal leh or iron man either !! sleep tat few hours only..panda eye coming soon lo~
oh ya,this is my 1st time play blog leh...long long time ago had planned to open a blog..but..lazy~
still rmb tat time,huili said wana open blog too in frenster,ask me together play..but end up with...both of us also tak ada sentuh blog tu..wa..now kinda miss her also,long time din meet her le(as a fren)...and her gang as well...jiawen,woanyin,ping,julie etc etc..
i feel my eye can close up anytime..but how can i sleep now? just after 2 burger and 2 cup of coftdrink?i duwan to be a fatty yet...tat's why i am still here to write all this sh*t b4 i get to bed..
look at the clock,11oclock..haiz,tml have to wake up earlier..go bak skol(sri utama) and conduct class...thx to my big boss ah boon..sudely have sumthing to do,ask me help him take class..or else,i can sleep until whenever eh!
how long i din meet my junior d ...1 month perhaps? hope they are stil rmb n like me as usual la XP
i really wana write about ytd's party la!! was so fun!!! long time never be tat happy d..serious..nowadays,stress n pressure keep stick with me,i also dono why,they are gay perhaps?
erm,tat's all about today ba..even tho i am full..full fill with burger + 7-up...but my eye cant open soon..lie on bed,also a part of my life leh~set my soul freee~
ok lo,tat's all for my 1st time..tml if i free,go post about szehunt party de pics here ~ n 'describe' abit bit about it XP

No comments: