Saturday, June 6, 2009

yesterday,was planned to study a whole day,and night go out watch movie in MV,mana tau...kena tarik keluar by ClassRepresentives (hanyong,chris,jensen)

we went dimsum shop for our lunch,with melissa,sueping,chianping n zhouyee summore,8 of us,dimsum taste good,and it was cheap,due to the shop keeper gave us sum discount. =) thx jensen's sister!
taaaadaaaaaa~it's memang sedap.

afterthat,went badminton at sri petaling civil hall

by the time i reach home,it was oledi 5sumthing,after a short break and finish my chap6 bio,6pm,i started my engine n begun my journey to MV..

around 7pm i reach there,holy shit,long queve for the movie tickets,i wasnt able to get Terminator,17Again..aftr a discussion with kah eng,we decided to get 'I Love You,Man'




1stly were only me n kah eng for the movie session,den slowly,chris ,jensen, jinghooi were joining in =D
after movie,back to serdang,for supper til 1.30am..and sent kah eng home ( thx ya for ur home made muffin )
2am,i arrived my home and slept til today 2pm... =D

procastination of life...

anyway,i captured a photo.
'停止的时间,幸福的瞬间'

just play play,don get mad ah..


-yuKhoOnG-

No comments: