Saturday, July 19, 2008

geeeeeeek in the pink!!!

walau! is hard to imagine tat how much i love this song! oh my god,i like the rythem! smooth n light,just fit me! (even tho i am not a person who alway smooth n light toward everything)
haha,feel so light now! finally i finish my essay ❤How can psychology contribute to the health and development of Malaysian youth today?spent 5 hour for it..stupid huh? aiyak,half way doing,half way suft net,msn etc etc,sure delay laaaa!!
ytd my angel sms-ed me! kanasai!! where could she get my number from? who gave her? and how gave her? i dun rmb i got giv any1 my number (my class got a piece of contact list,so there is not necessary to giv number to any1..just refer the contact list can even found our msn and DOB as well XD tak shiok la like this,must ask hp num from girl only happy de mah...不战而胜,什么好的?
so after sms awhile,my angel,venus-hagiel asked me to sing song for her as i promised in the letter tat i will perform 天使-五月天 , 专属天使-Tank , 和 祝我生日快乐-温兰 for her...
ok lo,i sang 天使 for her edi,2 more to go...she even wan me to sing 祝我生日快乐 at the day of my bufday (10th august)..alamak,11th august got exam laaaa,18years old bufday have to spend with books edi..
but dun worry,after exam,got a sem break,nice ! the day after exam,we will have a 3E camp,half of my classmate attend it,shud be nice gua? camping at skol,1st time experince ! very very excited & interesting gua?! jit teng n kiang boon wana organize a class gathering while tat 2 weeks holidays,they wana to go to REDBOX singK since many of us like to sing in classs(1 ppl start the 1st phrase den whole class will helps to continue it...)
haha,hope the gathering can run smoothly and not just melepaskan batuk di tangga...and L6S girl are sooooo quiet ( except yenhsian ) .. male n female can never mix , unlike others class..very gud example,L6A all students oledi went to genting ytd,hope they will have fun n don caught cold,exam coming..
very soon,will be very busy edi,ytd kelab setia AGM,i was appointed as ketua lawatan...walau,wan me organize a trip to tanjung rambutan? haha!! anyway,i 'm in the cast of the kelab setia drama which going to perform at the 11th august(yes,crush with exam) and theme is Patriolitic(do i spell wrong?)..i wana be the 给女生爬的树人!! haha
the day of audition , tze siang and i was plan to act as 猪八哥 but unfortunaly,miss law yengying tak bagi...so i have to act as a lenglui who been kacau by tzesiang who act as 猪哥..is ok la,both of us are qualified n in the cast team XP XP nice 1 tzesiang!!
for ur information,tzesiang actually was my standard2 classmate,once upon a time,we very very fren de,i still rmb...tzesiang,me,arther,shawn and mao hen,kawan baik during standard2 in class 2J..
tat's all for today~ XP feel lighter and nanti going out to pyrd find choyleng and the gang for celebration~


yuKhoOnG

No comments: