Thursday, July 31, 2008

it's 11.13pm..

get better..but still feel i am in a moody condition..why ah?>.<...
i am easily get mad on watever...example:today sum ppl hide my pencil case,and i langsung no giv face...show my blackie face BIG BIG to tat certain people..i am who i am,neednt to act right...
however,conclusion:no more hou fa fa jo,serious!! as ms leela said,be mature...(serious doesnt mean mature right?)
my hot temper is bak?hell ya,i guess so..yukhoong is bak...
i really really hate ppl take my thing without informing me,if just could tell me,i am ok with tat..but,took it n hide n wish tat i cant find it..very funny?i wonder wat's my reaction is tat's a second time XD GG!
studying inhibitors n coenzyme..T.T sleeeepy....
rupa-rupanya..me n jit teng met b4 de at year 2006...after 2 months i stay in chs only he tell me today...kanasai..12days to go...exam!!
work harder !! cannot fail my math !!
tml have to stay bak pratice our dance performance..kanasai...once again,is DRAMA!! i like it XP

No comments: