Saturday, August 2, 2008

the day went bak to 227...

finally,after 2 m onths,i made a choice,went bak to 227 ...
so ngam,pbsm had their installation today morning,my peoples,tkd team,had their demostration on stage for PBSM as well,last year we din do tat due to my injury..wasted..

haha,2months never went bak,all seems 4get who am i le...not much ppl say hi to me except sum close frens...
不管您做了多少威水事,不管您的名字是否被人深深的记着,到最后,还是会被人遗忘。。
i met pei sian,who was my 心目中的女神,she cut a short hair,look not bad,but i still prefer the previous hair style which i had a crush on it XP...
i met pei cheen,after gave me a hug,den i chiaoz d...go bak to chs...for pratice...dance...

reach chs,only 4 ppl manage to come(include me)..really,i have no foundation on breakdance/hiphop...is abit hard 4 me to dance it...do a simple basic skill also spent me few hour to digest..hope monday can do well n show to teacher..

really alot activities going to held in chs,example like 3on3 basketball competition..>.< size="2">pray for my leg ba...a~li~luya...


yuKhoOnG

No comments: