Saturday, August 23, 2008

it's raining day..

it's raining outside,and i do ntg here..i don even wana open neither my biology book nor chemis book..i am lazy.
ntg to do,login frenster/facebook and finally,i come to my blog,erm,time to update?
but i have ntg to write about,due to ntg special happen too..
i open my photos n have a look..and,alot memories coming out ...
and i really miss my classmate,5S1@07..where they doing now? doing fine?i hope so,they have my best wishes..

my 227 life began,year 2003,1Azam..i have no intend to stay at 227 tat time,just wana change skol,to sumwhere else,like CHS?i tried,but i failed..is ok,1st time same class with malays,indians..i cant even speak a well BM or BI .. is really hard to communicate with others.. i was a KT,proud right? ^^
wai khin,my primary skol classmate,we are the only 2 from 6M been sent to 227,others majority studied at CHS..
Form1,2003

Form2,3,4 done quite well,or consider wasted? is depends..
wat i wan to emphasize is form5,alot classmate,same class with me,since form1-5..

among us,got study madness,got study dumbness,got game madness,got game dumbness,got kao lui pro, got kao lui noob,got........conclusion,we are a gang! ( among us,majority taekwondo-ian)




Wei Leong Bufday,and this is my gang member..of coz sum are not inside the pics,due to busyness n adsent..If i not mistaken,this photo taken at april07..oops, i am sure it is XD


BBQ, at my house,21th June 2007..dun ask me why i rmb so clearly..XD

tat day got around,2x ppls attend,nice ^^ all giler with wine,tat pics shown tat we all yumseng-ing..of coz,i am drunk,tat day..all lepak til 2am..hope such event can be organize again,BUT NOT AT MY HSE AGAIN! GRR..

SMK Sri Utama Kelas 5S1 2007
yea,boys,with our beloved Chemis teacher,Mr Loh
Chicks..
been together 5 years in same class...
i will NEVER forget,my life with tongkat...it's a painful memory...i almost lost everything tat moment..my lover,my teakwondo,my studies...i am glad tat i am still here blogging n enjoying my life..XD


Editorial Board,Graphic team.Yh-Wleong-TKhong
hoezai,elaine,liping,sinyee,puiwua,wyekeat,tungkhong,phang studying at TARc
waikhin,at HELP studying foundation,going for Hospitality management soon
aaron and weileong at Taylor's studying hotel management n IT
yigin studying HM too..i 4get wat's her college name edi..
titwei at ALFA,architecture..
azlan,hariyah,syahirah doing Matrix..
Cheeyew n Ganesh same as me,form6 at lasalle n SAS..
Fathin at Islamic University
yinshun NS right?erm,who else..
oh ya,Peizhen at Segi,buisness Admin
i think,among us,only tungkhong,ganesh,syahirah and me,still staying at science field,other have go for buisness le..
My form5 life,ended with Trophys..




yuKhoOnG


No comments: