Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tagged by Huan Ting!!

1. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
2.Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
i think so..
2 ) Describe urself in one word.
sampatness ... for those who know me,sure know why i describe myself with this...
3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
the one i love...is pointless tat pick sum1 love me,but i din..
4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
erm,i did all the time..
5 ) Does it feel good to love?
as long as no tear...
6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
:"meet me at heaven,i am waiting for u,4ever..."
7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
:"tak apa de...u go try urself ba^^"
8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
erm,i don even know wat is love..sorry...
9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
no comment..
10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
:"can i join u guys?"
[[ * PART 2 * ]]
1) Best place to cry?
school,every1 will ask u wat happened...
2 ) Who do you love the most?
the one who hurted me most
3 ) Tell us ur dream last night?
i dream about...skol reopen,and i failed my maths...
4) Ever hated someone so bad?
once upon a time..
5 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
no comment
The last person
-you had a beer with?marriage dinner..wine taste GOOD
-Went to the movies with?during jitteng n boon bufday tat day,at MV..
-talked on the cell phone with?my dad..
-u yelled at?4get le lo...i almost 4get how to yell too
In the last week have you
~Kissed someone? nope
~Danced crazy?yes!in red box!
Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
i am hottemper,24/7 on fire...
If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
i will study non stop until i sot..
If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
BeiJing Olympic..
Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
lol..no la..
Are you old fashioned?
yes i am
What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
tell some1 i love them?
What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
myself
5 Facts About Me
fat,short,poor,gentleman,fierce
5 things that you hated the most
peoples who leng zai than me,rich than me,brainless than me,yongshui than me,yes man than me..
7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately
林宇中-改嫁
温岚-祝我生日快乐
方大同-爱爱爱
黄爱玲-失恋无罪
庾澄庆-春泥
Florida-Low
Westlife-Home
5 Things I treasure in My Life
food,water,cloths,money,and lover
7 important moments in My Life
movie! online ! sleep ! girls! tkd? eat! trip! sing!
7 Things I Always Use
handphone
computer
car
hair dryer
text book
calculator
brain
haihz..i gonna tag nobuddy...XD learnt from boon XP

No comments: