Thursday, July 17, 2008

wat shud i tittle this post leh? XD

haizzzz。。just finish sum maths question,still got half way to do,it's edi 9.30pm right now..i came on9 20min ago,just met sumone..den met another summore on9 in msn..mood getting worst...even myself also dono why,i just cant pay attention to my biology text book,tat's why i come here n spam spam..

i got a fren,nowadays with his x-gf having a war..口水战..who's the winner? i think is the male gua,since the male got alot supporter n bak up him in tat war;the female only got her curent bf as backup,i shall name him as Mr.S..
i just cant to be tolerate with the Mr.S...wat he spoke inside my frens blog,is really childish ..i know we are childish as well,but..the way he speak out his mind,got sum problem i guess?simply call a male baker as gay ass? walau a,kanasai u! King's,Baker Cottage'Secret Ricipe and many many more,most of their baker are male ... if male baker=gay ass,every worker inside cake shop must be gay ha?Mr.S never respect them,dun eat cake la..

从爱生恨<< is the only thing tat i can use 4 describe my frens,he love the girl very much..he rather sacrifice avthing 4 her,tat wat i seen..time,cash,but i dun think life is included..but the way,they broke up while the male was inside the NS camp..i m not tat close with the girl...not really know wat happen..but i use to think,let's say i will be the boy,while inside NS,and my gf dump me .. for sure,i will very very hurt and 无辜 .. mayb,love have no right or wrong,and it's 自私的..i have to be considerate about it..

haha,let me count,how long i been single life le? erm..last year nov til now..lazy to use my brain la,most of my memories used up for biology and math edi...i still lost contact with her,since she lose her handphone,erm,hell ya,msn added her since long time ago,but after broke,din really talk with each other,as a normal fren (or mayb i shud address myself as stranger?),just hope she live happily..aiyak,so ho,next time pandai sikit le,be fren enuff le XP(my angel,Venus Hagiel taught me de)

nowadays at skol,alway mess with zuo hao edi,haha,we just get know each other by calling haohao n hoonghoong everyday,den be fren edi...(p/s:zuo hao is a guy,and we're not gay)
erm,i spent 10min in here edi,shud stop le,go bak for my biology...have to study til..11.30 is enuff i think? XP tml chemis pratical again,very kanasai lo,sked cant get my result again...last pratical ,my paper was lost,dono who the hell stole my paper..kanasai...

yuKhoOnG

(SHIT,HAVEN REPLY MY ANGEL's LETTER!!)

No comments: