Tuesday, November 18, 2008

1st day of extra class

hell ya,i shud enjoying my holiday,like winzee n karyee..in fact,my holiday started...officially no more skolling..BUT,we still have to go bak for extra class,morning 7.30am-10.00am for chemistry,and those physic student,continue their lesson after recess...

the 2hours 30min class,is not ez to tahan,due to,i sat really really really behind,i easily lost my attention to pn.TTH,iszit sumthing like nucleur pull?distance between electron n nucleus get further,electrons are easily to escape and the atom to become positively ion?

or,kind of screening effect?eventho i am abit tall(nah,abit only..) i sit on the wood chair i can only barely read wat teacher wrote on whiteboard...too many heads blocked my sight!
since their head can block me,also can block pnTTH lo right? and they shielded me =D thx...i can even sleep at behind if i wan..

after chemis lesson,we went to bio lab today,kak izu,asked leader to pick their new frame for the insect,and take WATEVER insect we wan..i was like,OMFG,i SPENT RM92 to get 25 insect and now u ask me to grab watever i wan in the lab?
ok fine...FINE...i will still enjoy the process,i wil stil catch watever insect i can!!

after a meal,went to jalan jalan with kongsime,seowmay n yanping in housing area to pluck flowers n leafs..
kongsime,u really enjoy alot the rambutan!! kongsime n me,almost wana go to steal sum rambutan in the neightbourhood there,too bad,2 dogs barking us...fine,we chiaoz!
thx kongsime,seriously u helped me alot,and u are my WALKING WIKIPEDIA!
babes,r u all agree too right?
ok,learnt from sime,shall call all girls as babes next time =D
after send seowmay n yanping home,wat a day...finished...

tml shall start the ecology den..TAMAN NEGARA I AM STILL FAN-ING!

No comments: