Saturday, November 22, 2008

Looking Forward --> Taman Negara

u know wert,i been busy since sumwhere in sept til a few days ago,the moment i received the cheque from CHS,the moment i make finalise to the Taman Negara officer,the moment i finish n done it all, i felt MUCH lighter...

i dono,why i will so stress about the trip , perhaps,it's my 1st time to handle such activities..
thx ya my fellow frens n AJK,thx for the co-operation from u all! especially my AJK team !without u all,there will not have such trip for us =D

i admit,i learnt alot,in these days,placed myself in alot different of situation,learnt how to overcome,learnt how to find solution to solve,learnt how to teamwork with each other..
thx,kelab setia,for appointed me as Ketua Lawatan..

i know,i am not a perfect planner,i am waiting for the camp fire,n get the feedbak from participant,don feel shy to shoot me,i am very open minded person =D
*andrew,i am waiting u to surprise me too*

bak to bio assignment,insect n plants,just left the last stage,TYPE the LIST OUT!
erm,i dono when,only will finish it,since now oledi holiday..i live nearest from chs..so,is ok,i will deal with it..
ecology,such a FOOL..! nah,shi tao poh,u either wan modifie data or really go do ourselves?u r ldr,u r the boss..

any1 still nid me to help u buy the rubber tapper shoe?
contact me, nombor telefon= 03-999
max size is no10/44 ...sorry la u-phun n QX,cant get 4 u 2...

sime! i am waiting for ur LEAFS FROM USA!! must surprise Mdm Felicia!





and,here i go,once again..

No comments: