Saturday, September 27, 2008

27/09/07

happy bufday,dingshen...i hope u will see this msg in my blog,some times later..hopefully
today,1st day of holiday,i came back from 227,go for a jog and pratice my basketball shooting skill,is just shoot,so dun worry about my leg k?

i am almost fed-up,luckily,is holiday,i can rest my mind,my mind is the one who suffering pressure all these time.

i din know tat,tit wei n liping have a blog!
erm,mayb,i spent too much time with my own life,and i forget to look around,what's beside me,and,i will regret if i let anything pass by my life..grab it,b4 is too late.

Chance,is not alway there for us.If u found a opportunity,why dun give a try? it wont cost much,but is worthty.If,there is no chance for me,then i will find mine for it.

i want to sue enveluv already,i dun think my bufday wishes card is sent to winzee n yingcheng,shud i still continue their service?

holiday to-do list:
1) finish my revision
2)monday night BBQ with 227-ian
3)wednesday going out to one-u
4)miss my classmate ( do u notice it is a classmate without a 's'? :> )
5)i am not going to couple
6)watch alot alot movie
7)wear back my tkd uniform next saturday n bak to training
8)pack my mood , bak to skol
9)due to sum misunderstanding,i shall add this,Miss all L6s-ian

does anyone notice tat,the date is 27/09/2007 and not 2008?
27/09/2007, was a thursday,meaningful thursday...
i will never forget it.
thank you , yr


it's a dawn,or a dusk?for me,it's a day..

-end-

yukhoong
Moments,in life..

1 comment:

lavender-purple ping said...

你慘了啦~~
讀書讀傻了~~
無論如何, 假期快樂!!!
記得得空時, 想想我


"們"....
不要那麼心急嘛!!!...
下到你了嗎??
不好意思哦...
哈哈哈!!!!

如果你得空的話, 記得去我那兒看看, 給給c0mment哦!! haha ^(@v@)^

TO﹕ 迪偉
--他忽略了5S1耶!!!
星期一記得要扁他了!!!
ok??
注: "你" 記得扁他!!!!