Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged by ah tam

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What are your nicknames?
eh,currently no..kao lui king perhaps? (classmate name it,not myself)

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
i really love to sleep alot...

3. What kind of news do you read?
everything know abit abit is consider gud enuff 4 me~

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
no idea,my brain is blank when come to this ques..

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
yea,get a rich gf den shud b ok d

6.What are you afraid to lose the most?
my life

7. What do you feel like doing right now?
finish my chemis revision even tho it is almost 1am..

8. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
depend on how i feel toward her

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
a) tkd president
b)kap lui ichibang
c) blackbelt tkd

11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
well,i know myself will prefer girls with a height around >160
erm,neednt to be prefect,since ntg is prefect,just have to know how to dress up la
and,she like or love me =)
( in fact,is still depend on feel)

12.What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
shoot me infront of many ppl

13.If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
u will found me hang myself...

14.If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
very gud question,i would like to pass this to my other half to answer,simply bcoz,i with her,i got the everything...

15.If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
obviously,my temper..

16.How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
working hard like a cow..

17.What is the one thing you love about yourself?
wa,very random..no idea,i just a very ordinary human being =)

18.What is the type of song you like to listen to(Music Genre)?
love song =)

19. What kind of supernatural powers u think u hav..?
cyclone's laser eye...dun ask me why,look at me n u will know..

No comments: