Saturday, June 21, 2008

21-06-08..

wat's today mean 4 myself?actually,is ntg lo,just a normal saturday...additional is,her bufday...
haha,for those my close fren,must know exactly wat i barking aroung here..
ah yang n kian wee,asked me wana go visit her or not this morning,i refuse them..:" must? why must i be there 4 her today?"...i got a gud answer,coz she is ntg 4 me,n i am ntg 4 her, ntg+ntg=ntg ,wasting my time?oops,sorry,is wasting OUR time...i had wasted how many years with her?my reward are,hurted n still hurted...but i feel broken my leg is hurter la XP
i shud giv a STOP here le...repeating the same mistake,is not my style ..but i did it in the past few years...dam..it had become my style JO!!
haha,23th coming le! 2 days more only!!i still rmb last year,23th a bbq party at my house!!i drunk!! COZ OF HER!!??perhaps...i know i very sot oly la tat day...why this year no such ppl organize sum party punya? CILAKA!!!!
i DAM MISS my CLASSMATE LA!!!(5s1-ian 07)
mulut cakap tak mau gi,tapi hati sudah di saner leh..

earlier morning went bak skol,go bak 4 drama,i as the football player of opp team..have to 'makan' bola 1..T.T but kinda fun also la,sudenly feel tat,get closer with classmates liao..XP haha.it's consider a gud news for me,i am the new wert!let me refresh bak,who was with me today...wa,alot!! and make sum new frens,YES,KEEP IT UP YUKHOONG!!

i got alot of books have to study laaa!! i not even finish my PA essay,about tanah terbiar! aiyo,just spam la,can be tempat pelancongan laa!! (iszit abit too far? XP) so...time for PA essaay now..yea baby!! finish it in 1 hour n go out makan yumcha XP!!

yuKhoOnG

No comments: