Thursday, June 5, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a breaking news.. petrol naik harga....
stupid de lo,i just start drive n have my own car,den the price keep raising..from 1.920,now up to 2.7xx .... grrr
ytd 5pm i was in petronas station,i DIN realise the price had been increased,so i din pay full tank and just RM10 !!!!
when i arrived home edi,my uncle ask me quickly go to the nearest petrol station .. when i reach the petrol station..ALAMAK.....full fill of cars n motors..
1 week Rm10 for last time,is enuff me go n bak to skol,,now? Rm20? i no need to eat anything during recess time oledi?i no nid go out yumcha during weekend?
start to feel,duwan to drive anymore,sit bus is really cheaper than drive...i pay Rm1 or 2 for bus can sit whole day(for now la) .. but i use my car,have to pay petrol perlite Rm2.7...
lucky,the skol tat i going to study(chs),got bus can reach my house...so,morning mama send me n sister go skol,when bak,sit bus...nice...Rm1 perday..

No comments: