Sunday, June 1, 2008

haihzz

feel kinda down,when i heard tat's so many tournament coming,such as MSSD,Selangor Close,Rakan Muda Banting,Rakan Muda Puchong...non of them i can participate..due to my injury...
i was a fighter,even tho i don have the speed,i don have the power,but i have the spirit as a fighter...it's abit late to this all this shit..
regret,why i din active myself in TKD abit ealier...let me refresh bak..form4 time only i really start my TKD life as a fighter
i from a well known taufu,become sum buddy in my skol,or even president of club,so happy....
actually al started from a msss bronze medal(2006),it gave me alot alot n alot of confidency n i willing to explode my self !!also special thx to freedomLP(ah boon)he consider 1 of my coach,i learn alot from him,via conversation or in tat training...
everything both of us spar together,sure very very very fierce edi,can hear alot sound of turning kick on tat vest...is non stop, BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM...sumthing like tat la...i even spar til langgar dinding n fall down get injured...
when i finish my Tkd malaysia open,feel like can go msss whack only la,revenge!! who know..1 week b4 msss,patah kaki~ wa..enjoy lo...i lost almost everything due to the injury...i lost my basketball,i lost my tkd black belt....but,in other way,i gain sumthing
all fren very very take care of me le...erm,help me carry beg,carry this n tat when i go upstair or downstair...i have no hand la,my hand are with tongkat!!
by now,my left knee is much smaller than right knee..dono why? muscle ?i still cant go for jogging,sparring or others la...
was enjoyed the sparring feel...can i bak to the place where i belong soon?

No comments: