Wednesday, June 25, 2008

once again,my knee...

i dono wat the heck happen or happening inside my knee la,ytd night,while waiting stupid lrt at kelana jaya station,too free...since there are not much ppl looking at me...so i play play moonwalk,slide walk etc etc lo...then suddenly...MY LEFT KNEE 脱臼 again...luckily i manage to hold my body weight by palm on the floor,den only i can escape from fall down..i was like,shock,yew siang too,he beside me n watching all tat while...haihz,my my left knee will NEVER CURE since 1 years anniversary also coming le...july 14th 2007 i injured it,until now.....i feeling myself is actually lost 1 left leg rather than i injured 1 leg..u see,i cant play ball,cant jogging,cant play teakwondo,cant do those big movement such as shuffle / moonwalk etc etc..wat i like,have become wat i liked...when only can i fully reocovering? b4 ytd,i tot my left knee is ok le,can start jogging bak already,who's know?
i had tasted 4times 'crack' sound heard...i really dun wish tat's 5th time , is really painful...grrrrrrrrr

today,purposely wana go wait her in bus...maner tau..she din turn up...haizzz...nvm,try again ba..
wondering,when only can meet her again? n since when i start to look 4 her le? XP hahaha


yuKhoOnG

1 comment:

MyGroup said...

ahem~~ who is tat her?? better tell now xD