Tuesday, June 10, 2008

byebye lasalle~

i am a chs-ian for two days le,tml will be the third days~!!
i in the triple science class..bio chem n phy...i duwan phy de ah!! but the bio chem class is fulled..so i have no choice..
enter the tri sc class aka L6S, drop my phys...can sleep while phy ! shiok!!(i cut my head down if i sleep,MUST STUDY!!)
after skol,go mpbj library do hw or study(i have no text book)...wat a totally big change of my life..
last time was in 227,where got so gud boy...after skol,go play basketball or yumcha with leng lui lo..
grrrr...where can get my text book? kedai buku chs out of stock edi,i lazy go pasar seni tat popular..so far...
ss2 SBL ? or get secondhand from senior? my new boss, Qi Xiong had contacted a senior for me,i now still waiting for reply...T.T
no text book,really cant revise my biology laa...at this moment,feel tat bio is fun than chems !!
it's late..gottosleep..stressssssss coming..grrrrrr

No comments: