Monday, June 2, 2008

CHS-ian?

ok...from now on,i am chs-ian edi...no more la sallian?...
my transfer had been approved by PPD...next week skol reopen,will be going to chs le..
wondering,why i feel ntg...no sad no happy...just nothing...i feeling blur is..monday shud i go bak lasalle giv the transfer letter to pn cheah 1st? or go chs laporkan diri 1st...feeeeeel so blur...wish tat can have sum1 teach me how to do...feeling lost perhaps....coming days so many thing to do...
sudenly ah sir call me summore,ask me find tat taerobic gang go perform at shah alam this wednesday..in tat sudden,i waste alot alot credit of my phone,call this 1 call tat 1..
finally,my boys very guai...all can make it...but,me cham lo,have to pay petrol 4 them, n fetch them go n bak...ian wan be ss2 in 4pm..dam..so rush...den night time have to go for twc n kerkchin de bufday dinner..steamboat+bbq buffet at sumwhere opposite the YUAN steamboat...
wa...let me see see,tml morning 7am start training , 10am go hengyang house help him format...1pm go library... evening 6.20pm go kasturi tuition...wa...busy day !! sure very very tire tml...
!!!!

1 comment:

MyGroup said...

life is like tat~~ the busier u are... the better u ar xD