Friday, October 10, 2008

=)

how long i di update my blog d? who know? a week plus if i am not mistaken..
i hardly can catch my breathe , pressure? yes,definately ..
past few day , books is my best fren .. eat with it,sleep with it,almost dream also about it

oledi..wat to do? exam coming,PMR COMING! i am not that intelligent as others do,wat else can i do since there is no shortcut...alway,refer to,how stupid am i...

i started,dun like to talk..like to keep quiet,stand at a corner,and observe others...=)
taman neraka trip,finally came to the final stage,only a few procedure more,can launch edi..

today,muet speaking pratice section,really malu,a big pause in my presentation .. i wasted the point which came from junfai n chianpeng!!they have really sharp point,unlike mine,but i din present it nicely,sorry guys..(thx to miss leela too,giv me a low band5...)
wat can i say,victor is really good in speaking,debater?or politician ? =)

since when,every fri i start staying bak n study le? i dono...i notice that,every fri i also staying bak de lo..

如果你面前,有个美女走过,而你想不到办法搭散。。
此时,就拿块砖头,向前。。。
:"同学,这是你掉的吗?"

The Four Fever !

this is my only way to calm myself down,and feel myself is still alive..


人做我不做,我有我态度

如果你问到,我在生命结束前想做什么,我会说,
就维持现在的角度,望你,最后一眼。。

-end-
yuKhoOnG

2 comments:

Charis said...

aw take care. good luck and all the best in your exam. you can do it! X]]]

yuKhoOnG said...

hey,thx thx...
b4 i meet u once again,i will keep myself the best condition ever !