Tuesday, October 14, 2008

让你取暖...谁又可以让我取暖呢?

让你取暖

exam is just around the corner,which is day after tml...taman neraka stuff still not settle down yet..
i feel like,wana whack sum1 to release tension..but i cant,later ISA how?
my mind,is just mess up everything...i even use biological terminology to make sentence in daily life...

If i am a glucose molecule,u must be my hexokinase,who can activate me everytime,anytime...

i hope i can be ur non-competitive inhibitor,therefore i can bind with u tightly and prevent others binding with u..

If i am sweet enuff,i must be a fructose molecule,and u r the one who cause it,my Miss Glucoisomerase

u r my ligase,u completed my strand

i have found my cytochrome b6f complex to pump myself toward u

in a normal DNA,can only found A T G and C nitrogeous bases,but mine can have some extra bases,which are XXXXXXXX and complementary with YUKHOONG...

if i am a electron deficient compound,than i will found my dative bond in you

u're helicase...打开了我的心结

:'你很无聊咯'...i know kar yee will say tat~ =)
anyway,if u feel ur mind is mess up sumwhere,click on the video tat i post ba...is just a piano version,but,really will comfort ur mind,if u r really listening it..
i love this song very much,but..too bad...知音难寻, u-phun,u r the 1st one !



当你问我为什么最近不出声时,我想说的是,我有很多话要对你说,我只是不懂得从哪开始说起。。。


yukhoong

No comments: