Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Exam-ed

I am half way to finish my final term,
chemis done, math done, PA done , Bio done, MUET writing done , MUET Reading done...
wat's next? MUET SPEAKING n LISTENING...
i would like to make a conclusion for myself : i am really stupid.
why say so? basically , those fren who are close to me ,shud know when i started to get myself prepare for the exam ( yea,those dono geh mean u r not close with me yet,come closer ba =D )
if,i am a inteligence person,shudnt take tat much time..

math,gud,very gud,who said Pn tan punya paper sangat senang ?...
bio,very gud,wat i studied , forget d..
PA,biasa la,aku pun tak berapa suka ni...
chemist,the only paper i feel comfortable...(my comfortable is mean i agak agak know how to do , no offence )

ok la,it's the time,get relax ABIT...weekend start belajar bio volume2 jo..reproduction...and catch up math chap6,fucktion...oops,is function..

anyway,for those who sitting for phy paper tml,gud luk to u all , u all will alway have my respect =)

(any1 mau drop math , ambil sejarah or geografi?)

No comments: