Friday, October 3, 2008

memories of LaSalle,PJ..

actually,i am busy thesedays
but,i just went to view polyN's frenster,i viewed sum her classmate pics...
i miss them...why? coz i am from lasalle too,was...
kewy,polyN,rodney,siva,jer jian,calvin and my boss darwin..i miss them,really,i meant it..
even tho is just 2 weeks with them,but,we had a happy time together =)
especially jer jian n darwin,consider my kawan baik edi!
darwin as my tai lou in lasalle,jer jian teach me how to wave (those who know me,will un wat i mean)..
how can i forget siva? he just like to talk alot dota with me,and teach me philipino,BOBO ( idiot in english )
i think,iszit the time,go bak to lasalle visit them?
=) they might 4get me,but i din...
i just wana go bak n tell them,i am fine,so far so good,in chs..

p/s:don 4get wenglok as well XD , long time din meet her in bus d...

2 comments:

Charis said...

whos she

yuKhoOnG said...

erm,we r not even fren yet..@@ just sum1 i know her,and she know me,we was classmate for 2 weeks...XD den met a few times in bus.. =)